Fall Harvest & $5 for Farmers Launch Party
• Live music by Kevin Ware
• Fresh-pressed apple cider
• Free food samples from market vendors
• Sauerkraut making and seed saving demos
• Kids’ activities
• Tacos and other delicious eats
• Raffle drawing at 5:30pm
GREAT RAFFLE PRIZES!
• Single-day ski passes
• Brunch for two at the Konditorei
• One-month Zenergy membership
• “Lettuce Turnip the Beet” t-shirt and Swell water bottle
LEARN about $5 for Farmers – a new community awareness campaign
and pledge to increase consumer purchasing of foods produced on
TAKE THE PLEDGE to spend $5 a week on foods produced on community farms!
SPEND $5 on any farm product at the market and head to the Local Food Alliance tent to claim a free raffle ticket!
ABOUT $5 FOR FARMERS
If every Blaine County resident spends $5 on local food each week,
it will add $5.7 million annually to our local food economy. Each
$5-a-week pledge helps ensure the future of family farms in our region
and nutritious locally grown food for local families. Go to 5forfarmers.com to learn more and take the pledge!