This week the Sun Valley Institute is hosting the 5th annual Sun Valley Forum, “The Future We Want: Transforming Leadership, Accelerating Innovation and Unlocking Imagination,” three-days of learning, connection and action, with a focus on four key areas: transforming the food system, transforming the energy system, investing for resilience and communicating for impact.
The program aims to accelerate the building of a healthy, secure and thriving world – showcasing the depth and breadth of strategic efforts globally across these topics and more – from filmmakers to the insurance industry, from innovators to artists, and from military leaders to investors. In addition to the main stage, join us for Innovation Laboratory working sessions on Wednesday, 4:30 to 6pm, on Transforming Energy and Transforming Food & Agriculture, as well as for a Thursday working lunch on Building Rural Resilience and on Coasts, Islands and Oceans. Finally, we will be taping live on Wednesday at 3:30pm the Political Climate Podcast presented by the USC Schwarzenegger Institute.
Forum and single day passes are available online and at the Argyros Performing Arts Center from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Scholarships are available. Learn more at www.sunvalleyforum.com/
There are several FREE PUBLIC activities too!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Tour Innovative Vehicles from Idaho National Laboratory @ Forest Service Park
- Bus and security (police, fire) vehicl designed for maximum efficiency
- Virtual Reality with Conservation International @ Limelight Hotel Lobby
- Valen’s Reef about life in the oceans
- Under the Canopy about the Amazon rainforest
- My Africa featuring Kenyan wildlife and communities
- Bid on Art Auction to Fight Poverty & Plastic Pollution @ Argyros Lobby
- Join in to end plastic pollution: Think ahead, act now!
- Let’s end single-use plastic in our community with special S’well reusable bottles! Join us @Argyros Lobby
- Public FREE Screening: THE BIGGEST LITTLE FARM @ Argyros Tierney Theater, July 24 @ 7:30PM